Today I’m sharing some blog post ideas, for when that writer’s block hits ya.
I’ve categorized these ideas by Food, Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle.
Whether you blog about food exclusively or only feature a few food post here and there, you’re not limited to only posting recipes.
- Roundup of your best recipes
- Favorite recipe from your childhood
- What I ate list of your weekly meals.
- cookbook review
- try a Pinterest recipe and write about it.
- homemade- recipes.
- kitchen tutorial.
Now I’m a huge sucker when it come’s to the beauty I love it!! Here are some Idear’s for all my beauty lovers. you’re not only limited to writing product reviews.
- Share your makeup storage
- talk about your favorite makeup books
- share your most-loved makeup tutorials
- budget beauty finds
- night time beauty routine
- show off your makeup collection
- share you skin care saviors (bad skin day products)
- go to makeup look
- go to hairstyle
- do a makeup challenge
There is so much more to fashion blogging than just OOTDs. Anything that’s “behind the scenes” is also very fun to read.
- your favorite places to how for stylish pieces
- favorite basic pieces in your collection and where to find them
- first date outfit ideas
- the film inspired outfit.
Lifestyle blogs have always been my favorite, I love it when lifestyle bloggers keep it interesting and colorful.
- share your workout playlist
- share a haul
- talk about places you’ve visited that made an impact on your life
- share a house tour
- talk about your struggles
- how you achieved your goals